Before you register to attend the conference
- Review the conference programme and decide if you are attending both days (Monday 30 October and Tuesday 31 October = Full 2 day package) or just the Tuesday 31 October (Conference Day only).
- If you’re taking part both days, review the Study Tour options for Monday 30 October and decide which one you would like to do.
- Then review the Breakout Session options for the Conference day on Tuesday 31 October and decide which one best fits your interests.
- Decide if you’d prefer to pay by credit/debit card to have your place guaranteed straight away, or if you’d like to be invoiced for your place. Note that invoices are due to be paid within 14 days and must be paid before the conference.
- Review the applicable fees, terms and conditions here. If you’ve been given a discount code, you’ll be able to enter it during the registration process for the relevant discount to be applied to your booking.
- When you begin the registration process, you will be taken to a sign up page. Do not use any login details you may have previously been given for other Cycling Scotland events, training courses etc. If you are registering for the 2017 conference, you will need to create a new user account. You can then use these new login details to re-visit this booking, in case you need to change any details.
Then when you’re ready, click here to register!Register